Date Posted: January 25, 2016
Job Type: Full time
As a growing company with new building constructions on the rise, Redwood Properties is always looking for Superintendents to take care of each building and the surrounding property.
- Professionally handle all resident maintenance requests.
- Maintain the interior and exterior of the building on a daily basis.
- Miscellaneous repairs throughout the building, including but not limited to plumbing, drywall, painting.
- Inspecting and notifying building management of any potentially unsafe condition throughout the property.
- Cleaning as assigned from time to time, including but not limited to common area amenities, laundry room, mechanical and administrative areas, lobbies, hallways, stairwells, and elevators.
- Preparing recycling and garbage receptacles for pick-up.
- Emergency response and notifying relevant authorities in case of fire, flood or other damage to the building or incident involving a risk of injury to any person.
- On-duty to include weekday evenings and alternate weekends, which tasks include but are not limited to receiving emergency calls, office duties and common area cleaning.
- Cleaning, repairing and refurbishing of vacant apartments between tenants, as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to lift/ push/ pull heavy objects such as garbage bins, and appliances as necessary.
- Able to perform general repairs and plumbing repairs as necessary.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the apartment industry
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to live in property